Last modified: October 1, 2021
- On the Website.
- In e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and us or the Website.
- When you purchase products or services from us.
- When you contact us for customer support.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
The Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- That identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”). Personal information does not include publicly available information from government records or de-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website or requesting to be placed on mailing lists. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website or requesting services or notices. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses) if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out on or through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please either check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form), if any, or send Company an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that we no longer contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
We use Shopify Inc. to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify Inc. uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of WCC Apparel, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by WCC Apparel, LLC about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by sending an e-mail from your registered e-mail address with subject “OPT-OUT” to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by sending an e-mail from your registered e-mail address with subject “OPT-OUT” to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt out by sending an e-mail from your registered e-mail address with subject “OPT-OUT” to email@example.com.
For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Website. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Website;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
Your personal information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you. We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data. Our processor Shopify Inc. uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary deny list of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This deny list persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary deny list of credit cards associated with deny listed IP addresses. This deny list persists for a small number of days.